All Pro Transmission And Auto Care in Norcross, Georgia - DO NOT GO HERE,BANDITO SENIORITA

1.8
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

4 rebuilt Transmission's since 8-2016.have driven 8,000 miles,most of it with problems.now,parked in driveway.leaking, slipping,key stuck in ignition,etc....

Product or Service Mentioned: All Pro Transmission And Auto Care Car Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

All Pro Transmission And Auto Care - Car Repair Review

1.4
Turnaround Time

AllPro transmission on Buford hwy Norcross, ga is a ripoff! Don't take your vehicle there!

After paying them $750 for labor up front, Rick (the manager there) did nothing but smooth talk his way deeper into my wallet! Free giving him an additional $700 dollars he did NOTHING to my vehicle except let it sit out in the rain for months, while giving me every excuse in the book (my racks are full.....Family emergency......He got13 box-trucks he got to get out, etc). After 10 months of listening to smooth-talking Rick, I had to get Norcross Police to escort me in there to retrieve my vehicle!

Get this though....Rick and his BOSS said they are keeping the money I paid them due to STORAGE of my vehicle on their property (even though nothing was repaired on my vehicle). Lmbo despite being PISSED!

Comments

Same here,Tania Ochoa,loves to RIP-OFF working folks and apparently Veteran's,this place DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE.!!!!!!THEY WILL RIP ANYONE OFF. STAY AWAY

ThunderousRoyalPenguin

It is time,for this business.TO BE OUT OF BUSINESS.DONT MESS WITH A VET.

All Pro Transmission And Auto Care - Car Repair Review

Allpro transmission (Norcross, GA. On Buford hwy) is a rip-off!!!

Don't go there......TRUST ME! I took my Dodge Ram 1500 to them in March of last year (I paid the $750 up front and the cost kept escalating from there. Almost a year later, I finally had to call the police to go retrieve my vehicle after Rick (manager) lied, stalled, and gave every excuse in the book to buy him time and continue bs'ing me around. Excuses like:.

"I had to drive to Columbus....I had a family emergency......My racks are full can't get your vehicle in right now......There is a discrepancy in the computer over your payments (thank God I had receipts!).... After initially giving him $750 he cunned me out of 700 more. No repairs was done whatsoever, and after ten months he now tells me that I OWE FOR STORAGE FEES! LMAO even though I'm PISSED off!

He even lied and said my truck would be ready Friday. I took off work that Friday, put insurance back on the truck, registered the tag, and I come to get my "repaired" truck and he tells me when I get there that the part has been ordered and will be here Monday. I went up there (escorted by Norcross Police) and got my vehicle!

I am sooooo PISSED because they still TRYING to TAKE my money I paid them already for storage fees, for all that time they been screwing me! Smh.

Comments

Same here,Tania Ochoa,loves everyone's hard earned money.liar, thief,BANDITO!!!!!?!!? STAY AWAY